Posted in Somers Pubs
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO USERS, VIEWERS AND ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THIS SITE. BY USING OR VIEWING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS UNDERTAKEN AT THE USER'S OWN RISK.
1. YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE NOT, DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE. Material from this site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Somers Pubs. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by use of or access to this site; rather, all rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of the site remain the property of Somers Pubs. Material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
3. RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY. Under no circumstances shall Somers Pubs be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, including lost profits, business interruption or loss of data or information even if Somers Pubs was notified in advance of the potential of such damages, to the fullest extent permissible by applicable laws,), harm, or injury that relate to, arise out of, or result from the use of, or access to, or the inability to use, any of the materials of this site or sites "hot-linked" to this site, or are caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operational transmission, computer virus or line failure. The material on this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAWS,
SOMERS PUBS DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE AND DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOMERS PUBS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE CONTENTS WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOMERS PUBS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF ITS ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT SOMERS PUBS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
4. SUBMISSIONS. All remarks, suggestions, ideas, creative concepts, graphics, or other information communicated through this site or otherwise sent to Somers Pubs, including without limitation, product or advertising ideas, (collectively the Submission) will forever be the exclusive property of Somers Pubs, who will not be required to treat the Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any use whatsoever or disclosure of the Submission, and need not provide any compensation or acknowledgement for the Submission. Without limitation, Somers Pubs will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature anywhere. You agree not to submit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material that could constitute or encourage criminal or unlawful conduct. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever Submission you send, and you, not Somers Pubs have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, and originality. Somers Pubs reserve the right to alter or amend any material submitted by anyone, prior to publication, so that any unsuitable language or any inappropriate references to named persons, are deleted.
5. JURISDICTION. This agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of laws. Except as described otherwise, all materials in this site are made available only to provide information about Somers Pubs and related topics and materials, which controls and operates this site from the United States of America and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
6. All related logos, designs, and all other intellectual property associated with Boston Irish Pubs and Somers Pubs used herein are owned by Somers Pubs. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any content of this site, is strictly prohibited. All other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.
7. Miscellaneous products and promotions of Somers Pubs are produced and available in many parts of the world. However, this site may describe products, promotions or contests that are not available in your country or state of domicile. This site may be linked with other sites which are not maintained by Somers Pubs. Our affiliates and Somers Pubs are not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any "hot-link" to any other site does not imply endorsement by Somers Pubs of the sites and Somers Pubs does not make any representation or warranties about any such sites. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity of any remaining provisions. Somers Pubs can revise these Terms and Conditions or the content of the site at anytime by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
8. Use of Links and Logos: Links and logos on Somers Pubs are provided as a convenience or reference to viewers and/or for demonstration purposes only and in no way represent an endorsement, advertising or financial agreement with the companies the logos represent, or a warranty of any type regarding the linked website or the information on the linked website.
Please contact us at any time to remove your company logo, link or trademark.
Thank you for visiting Somers Pubs. ©2005-2012